Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hair Designs by Autumn

Yes, I have only been in Japan 2 weeks and I have already found a place to get my hair cut and colored! It is important to find a good hair stylist right away and I started my research before I even got here!
I found Hair Designs by Autumn on www.okinawahai.com, we have found SO many things on this site! http://www.theautumnleaves.com/index.html
It was quite difficult to find her place, but it is only my second day driving my new car here in Okinawa and I had to drive about 30-45 minutes in traffic along some back roads! She had great directions on her website, I was just unfamiliar with the roads and how long it would take me to drive them. I was actually proud of myself for not only finding this place, which overlooks the beautiful ocean as seen in this photo, but also my way back to the Westpac Lodge!  
Autumn has been doing hair for 20+ years and did a fantastic job of coloring and trimming it. I will definitely return!

No comments:

Post a Comment